Last day of Detective Work with my final five questions. Here goes:
16. My God thinks artists are… awesome.
Creativity is one of the highest forms of worship.
17. What makes me feel weird about this recover is… that it makes me emotionally vulnerable.
Somedays I feel like I’m brimming with creativity and about to explode. Someday I feel like I’m going to fail and things will fall apart.
I remind myself to take one day at a time and try not to focus too much on the success or failure of my creative recovery.
18. Learning to trust myself is probably… getting a lot better over the years.
I used to always seek validation for what I’m thinking, seeing, or doing. I’ve learned to trust my own judgment and to be more confident. I don’t need to check in with others as much to be sure of my choices.
19. My most cheer-me-up-music is… “Fuzzy” by Incredible Moses Leroy.
How could this song not cheer you up?
20. My favorite way to dress is… comfortable and practical.
My closet looks like it belongs to a cartoon character. I have multiple pieces of the same article of clothing. When an item becomes unwearable, I often go back to the same store and buy the same thing.
Well, today’s questions were pretty low-key. That’s good, especially since yesterday’s questions drummed up a bit of emotional baggage for me.
Tomorrow, I’ll do my final reflection for week three and then on to week four!