Continuing from yesterday’s post, here are questions 6-10 of Detective Work.
As always, feel free to chat or share your own answers below in the comments section or on Facebook.
6. If it weren’t too late, I’d… have started a savings/retirement account a couple of decades ago.
As my age creeps up and as I talk with elder musicians and artists, I realize that this ball should have been rolling a while ago.
7. My favorite musical instrument is… a tie between the Hammond B-3 organ and Fender Rhodes piano.
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is… way over budget.
Nobody can spoil me better than me! But most of that money would probably be better served in my savings account… Maybe…
9. If I weren’t so stingy with my artist, I’d buy him/her… a giant loft studio to work on music, dance, art, theatre, writing, whatever!
Now, let me see if I can make that happen.
10. Taking time out for myself is… a weekly priority.
I always make sure I spend at least one day a week at home alone, without any obligations or having to leave my apartment. This usually includes binge watching a television series.
That’s my weekly “Treat yo’ self!”
I noticed that the first 5 questions focused on my childhood, but these questions make me focus on my finances. Interesting progression.